Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another busy (but wonderful) week!

Let's see.... Monday was a looooooooooooong school day for some reason. After school we had Uncle David's visitation and Nana stayed with the girls. Tuesday I took off, and we took the girls to school late. After the funeral we went and got the girls early so they could visit at Memaw's with family. Uncle's David service was very __________ I am not sure what word I am looking for... sad...yet perfect. I realize a funeral can't be in anyway enjoyable, but Brother Hooper had a sweet message that fit Uncle David and his life.

Wednesday I had to go to the dentist so Nana kept the girls again. Then on to church to teach my sweet 2-3's. Thursday we went to visit Gran Gran. She is always happy to see those girls. Friday we had "movie night". We rented Chestnut. It was one of the best kid's movie I have seen in awhile. The girls loved it.
Saturday....I decided to try and clean out closets. Let's just say..................I accomplished some, but I am NOT finished!!! Saturday afternoon D, Nana, Norman, the girls, and I went to The Pumpkin Patch with our church. It was a hoot!! Below are pictures to prove it......................
D and Emma Klaire...Ella Kate is there also with Katelyn.

My girls and Katelyn and Abby




D, Rylan, Emma Klaire, and Norman

Nana and Ella Kate


                                                         Emma Klaire petting a sweet lamb.










Sunday afternoon Norman and Ella Kate carved some of the pumpkins we got. Norman is still going to do a traditional jack-o-lantern for Emma Klaire sometime.
 So until next time....................I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment