Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wow! I have had a busy day! Ella Kate had her first spend the night company last night. It went well....except we went to bed really late. Elizabeth Grace has been a friend since preschool. ok I just tried to upload a picture of Ella Kate and Elizabeth Grace....didn't work. I guess I am going to be calling Janet again. So no picture....unless for some reason I can't sleep and decide to try again later.

We swam this morning with Elizabeth Grace and then I took the girls to Art Camp. They have had a blast. Maybe I can put pictures of some of Ella Kate's artwork on here. While the girls were at camp and Emma Klaire was napping I shucked corn! Yeah me! I cooked supper and of course with that came having to clean my kitchen. I can make such a mess when I cook, but I enjoyed it.

Ok...well until next time....hope you find lots of joy!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment