Sunday, June 20, 2010

 

                                                Happy Father's Day

Yesterday we were really busy. I ran to Tupelo while the girls played at Nana's. Later in the day we went to Anna's birthday swimming party.....Lots of fun!

This morning Ashley came and helped me work on my blog setup.  Thanks a million!!!!!!!

I am so thankful my husband. He is such a perfect, awesome daddy to our girls. He loves spending time with them and is always around. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Norman and Ella Kate



D and Ella Kate




D, Rebecca, and me

Pepaw and the girls




Norman, D, and girls

As you can see......I finally got some pictures to upload, but now I can't figure out how to place the pictures where I want them.   Oh well....it takes time....and one day I will master it. Ha!

Until next time....find joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment