Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Stuff

Yesterday we went over to my friend Janet's house. Janet blogs also (and when I find out how to do links...I will). She gave me some tips...so when I find time (which is an issue) I will change my background, upload photos, and work on my profile. After we finished, Janet and her sweet children came and swam. Ella kate had art camp, and then we headed to a wonderful revival service.

See hopefully soon.....there will be pictures with posts.

Today I meant to get up early and begin on cleaning the house...but I didn't. We have to clean for Ella Kate's first spend the night company.... Yeah!! In between taking Ella Kate to art camp and picking up Ella Kate and Elizabeth Grace I need to: go to Gran Gran's , the cleaners, Wal-mart, the library, etc. Can it be done? We shall see!

So for now....hope you have lots of joy in your day!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Can't wait to see some pictures and I will most definately help you again if you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet...thanks so much! Hopefully I will try a picture tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete