Sunday, September 25, 2011

Since September 5th.....

Life has pretty much been going smoothly and perfect since I last blogged.  We have had dental check-ups and pediatric check-ups and both girls are doing great!!! The girls are doing well in school. Ella Kate is enjoying clogging and baton. She started piano back up, and is making it fine with her braces. Emma Klaire is doing great also. She has learned to write "Emma" and is actually learning to write many letters.

The first time that I saw her write her name!

The weekend after Labor Day, KK and Kadence flew home. The stayed the weekend, and of course we had a ball playing with her and spoiling her.








* Just a quote I want to remember: One day Norman told Emma Klaire...."You're so funny sometimes!" She replied by saying,"Like today?"   hahahaha

Just a few pictures I wanted to share:

:)


Ella Kate and her teacher Miss Luther!






And to finsh this post off.....something Norman put on facebook...I have the best!!!!!


So until next time....I hope you find much JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment