Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma Klaire!

I really meant to write this post almost a month ago, but we were having computer issues. But finally ..... here it is!! I had to go back and find pictures because they weren't already on my computer.....and that was fun/sad/ bittersweet.  So wonderful to relive those moments, and sad for me that those moments are gone. Thank goodness for pictures and memories!!!  So here we go.......
NOW

&

THEN
Don't those cheeks make u want to squeeze them :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA KLAIRE!!!

I can't believe you are four!  It is going by so fast. We love you so much! You keep us laughing and on our toes. I am constantly writing down things you say. You have so much energy all of the time. You still love to play babies and put them on their pallets. You love being with Ella Kate, and you love lots of hugs and kisses. You love to play "Where is Emma Klaire?" ...and tell us where and how to play it. You enjoy watching "The Bug Show" ("Miss Spider of Sunny Patch") and  "Little Bill."

You still don't eat much, and we have a hard time keeping some of your clothes on your small waist.  HA! You also are a very determined child and have lots of spunk. You started dance with Mrs. Rita this year, and y'all have started preschool at COF with Mrs. Annie. You love both! 

My hopes and prayers are for you to love God and be kind to others. I also hope that you always reach for the stars and achieve all of your dreams. I pray that you will always be close to your sister and remember that she loves you so much. I pray that your daddy and I can lead and guide you as you grow.  Always remember we love you so much and will always be here for you!!!!

The day after your birthday you asked us if you would still be four the next day! LOL 
Yes....my sweet for a whole year. I hope it goes very slowly.

LOVE ALWAYS.......MAMA






Priceless!  One of my favorites:)



I plan to post birthday party pictures soon!

So until next time...............I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment