Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SHE'S NINE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS ELLA KATE!!!!!!!!


                                                  Now
                                                     &
                                                                             Then
Valentine's Day 2002

I so wish I had all of Ella Kate's many 1,000s of pictures on my computer. Maybe one day I can get them scanned in. These are a couple of pages from her scrapbook (that is still incomplete). I don't think you can really tell how small she was. Here she was already over two months old. :)
  
              I can't believe that you are nine years old today. You are such a wonderful, sweet girl. I am so glad you are mine! Soon I hope to write on the blog your birth story. You came into this world so small.  2 lbs 14 ozs . 15 inches long. You have come so far.
              My wish is for you to love God, love others, and be proud of who you are. Thank you for being my sunshine!!!! Remember that I will always love you no matter what.
             You are in third grade, and you are a super student. You want to understand everything the first time and get frustrated when you don't. I always tell the story about when you were in preschool trying to learn to write your name. You were having trouble writing your k in Kate. You got pretty upset and told Mrs. Veronica that you would just be Ella. HA!!! You learned your k quickly after a little practice as you do everything.
           Right now you are playing Upward, taking piano, and taking cheer and tumble. I think you really love all of it. You just won first place in the Reading Fair which was very exciting.
          I love you so much, and I want you to be so happy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NINE YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO UNTIL NEXT TIME...............I HOPE YOU FIND MUCH JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment