Sunday, January 2, 2011

Part One of Our Very Merry Christmas

A couple of Sundays before Christmas Ella Kate had her Christmas piano recital. I hope I can get the video to load.




The Saturday before Christmas we went to Hernando with Matt and his family and had Pepaw's and Memaw's Christmas present made.............the kids' pictures.  IT WAS SO COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They did well considering the age group we were working with....HA! Mason...not you ;) See my facebook face for alot of the pictures. I will post some here off and on.

The Sunday before Christmas Ella Kate and Emma Klaire had the church Christmas programs. They were wonderful.


Ella Kate and Nana playing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and Silent Night."


Ella Kate's Christmas Program


Emma Klaire's group....she didn't sing this time....however she new all of the words and motions.

I had already typed more about Christmas, but I am going to wait to post because I haven't uploaded the  pictures. Now that our "BIG" town has 3G...HA.HA.HA....I can't wait for my Verizon to run out so I can upload me some pictures at really fast speed.............LOL

So until next time..............I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment