Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blogging again...............




Memorial Day Weekend in Texas
I can't believe I haven't posted in so long. I am also really disappointed that I didn't keep my blog going, but here is to a new start hopefully. I am going to attempt to start from yesterday, and then I will back track when time allows. Everything is going well. Summer is here, and we are super excited. It has been raining a lot, but tomorrow and the next few days are suppose to be super pretty!

Yesterday we attended our cousin Nicholas' wedding, did some yard and house work. Not very exciting, but I like simple.
My Gran Gran at the wedding.


Today was church and hanging out. Norman has gone to the MSU baseball game. The third one this weekend.....Go DAWGS!!!!


Last week we went to Texas to see KK, JC, Kadence, and Kylar. Kylar was born May 10, 2013 and we couldn't wait to get our hands on her!

Of course this will be a picture overload!!!

The first time I got to hold Kylar Elizabeth!

My girls were in love instantly.



We were super excited to see Kadence also when she woke up from her nap :)






She was so tiny.


Of course we must go to Target each time we visit.



What a doll!

Fun little ice cream shop!

We went to a little mini zoo also.

Kadence feeding the giraffe....yuck!

Kadence loves her Uncle Norman.





We rode a little train at the little zoo.  Ha!


Going to play in the little pool.






These last two pictures say it all...................


So until next time.............find JOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment