Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year to all! We have had a wonderful year. I think that I have not posted in so long because when I consider sitting down and trying I get overwhelmed with how behind I am. I decided today that this blog is for my girls one day, so I need to continue. I will eventually catch up with 2012...hopefully.

The most exciting thing that happened this year was that Ella Kate became a Christian. On December 26th she came downstairs after Norman had tucked the girls into bed. She said she wanted to be saved, so we prayed with her and HE did!


Today was a relaxing day. Memaw cooked us our black-eyed peas, hog jowl, and cabbage, so we are set for the new year. I will start going back and posting older things. Please be forewarned I will probably do them in order, so that means I will still be in May. UGH!



I AM SO BLESSED!


So until next time..........find JOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment