Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer is flying by!!

We are still here and really enjoying our summer! We have for the most part slept late, swam, and played. We just got back from vacation....TEXAS! I will post more on that later. I still am behind on lots of pictures so of course the next few post will not be in order and will be from previous months.

I went on a field trip with Emma Klaire to the AG center. She was so funny. She really didn't care if I was there or not, and she told me good-bye very quickly. HA!! Miss Independent!








Mrs. Julie rode the horse with her.

This is a picture of our famous Uncle William. He is now the Assistant Conductor of Evita on Broadway in New York!! WOW!

* A DISCLAIMER: IT IS NOT ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE THAT I WILL POST A PICTURE THAT I HAVE ALREADY POSTED....THAT IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS I SHOULD NOT WAIT SO LONG TO BLOG...I GET SO BEHIND.

SO UNTIL NEXT TIME....I HOPE YOU FIND MUCH JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment