Friday, December 30, 2011

More of This and That

This picture was taken at our third grade Teacher Christmas Party. These were some of the kiddos. Emma Klaire did go, but I didn't get a picture of the younger ones.


I just love this picture. She loves giving her babies a bath at Nana's house.

Ella Kate's Christmas program at school. It was called the Reindeer Whispherer. They did a great job!


                           These pictures were taken at our house during Girls' Night Out. It was my night to host. We had some delicious food and lots of fun.



I went to eat with Karen and Andrea one Friday night and this was the picture Norman texted me of the girls while I was out. They were coloring Christmas pages.


                        I just had to share this................PRICELESS! .....in more than one way!  Ha!


The girls and Nana gave me a "birthday  bash". They love doing things like that and Nana always helps out. 


We have had several birthdays in the family lately. I am hoping to mention each one next year. It is too late in the year to start now.  Literally...we only have one more day! Ha!!!!

Speaking of birthdays............Emma Klaire just tickles me.....she is constantly talking about her birthday.   She say things like.....How old will I be on my birthday?, We need to start on my invitations for my birthday., What kind of cake can I have?, etc......

and remember she has an August birthday. I guess it is never too early to start planning. Ha!

Like I said....this was a lot of just "this and that."

So until next time....I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment