Sunday, August 28, 2011

I AM BACK!!!

Our computer quit on us, so I had to borrow one until we could get one. So we now have a new computer, and I can't wait to catch up. We were able to back-up everything on the old computer thank goodness, but it may take me a bit to get my pictures situated. I still have a few summer things I want to blog about. In the last few weeks both girls have started dance,  Ella Kate has started school and gotten braces, and Emma Klaire has had a birthday!!!!

The last few weeks have been busy with school, dance ,etc. So for now I am going to post a couple pictures from my phone, and then hopefully this week I can back up and do some much needed blogging.


Ella Kate had just gotten braces! She was such a trooper! She had a tough first week, but has made it great since.

Emma Klaire's first night at ballet/gymnastics with Mrs. Rita! She loved it!

So until next time............(which I hope will be soon) I hope you find much JOY!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment