Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where Do I Begin?

We have been doing great....staying well....staying busy.  This post will be choppy and going in all different directions.

Ella Kate played Upward this year for the first time and loved it!!!!! I never did get any great pictures. (I have got to get a new camera!!!!) She listened and learned all she could. She did whatever anyone asked of her.

Emma Klaire got her first hair cut in Jan. Allison cut it.  Once Emma Klaire realized it wouldn't hurt...and she was promised ice cream with m&m's all was well. Ha!

What a sweet "mess" !

Elizabeth Grace came and played one Saturday. Ella Kate and Elizabeth played Cupcake Wars! Yummy!



On Ella Kate's 9th birthday she opened her presents from us and then headed to school.



After school we went to Nana's for supper, gifts, and cake. Elizabeth Grace got to help us celebrate because we then had to go to cheer/tumble.....very busy birthday!!






Ok...I still have more...but got to do mama things....which I would never trade for anything. Hopefully I will get to finish tonight. 

So until next time.............I hope you find much JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment